My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My first blog

I've heard of the word 'Blog' or 'Blogging' many times but somehow, didn't get the chance to look into it till now. Not until Tricia, my new choir friend asked me, "Do you blog"? Hmm ... that sets me thinking. Met up with Fiona earlier for dinner and i was telling her about my intent to start, anyway .... i've always love writing in my dairy when i was still schooling. So what's new right? Only this time, it's more high tech.

Anyway, we had a great time catching up with eachother over dinner @ Mos Burger. And of course, sharing with her on how God has been speaking to me lately. What's encouraging is when she told me that she has been praying for her sis & me too. That's what friends are for! Not only is she my shopping kaki, we keep eachother in prayers too. That makes our long-time friendship more meaningful and special. We've come a long-way since our primary school days.

Had a really nice chat with my Cecilia (my dear sheep) last nite till pass mid-nite. Great to know that she has confirmed her wedding date next year. And yeap .... i'll be her wedding planner cum co-ordinator. And of course, i'll be helping out with Sharon & Alan's wedding in Oct this year.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to celebrating Ad's birthday tomm together with Mag, Julia, Judy, Uncle Burt & the two kids. It's been 3 mths since i met Ad. Wonder if she has found a new job. It has been a tough time for me after my dear team (Jason, Ad, Jen & Jo) left. Really miss them alot.

Sun was really well-spent too. Had my first debut at choir which i enjoyed. Should have joined it long time ago. Cecilia mention that she'll like to join. Looking forward to the day when we can both serve in the same ministry. That will be great.



During Rehersal on Friday

Celebrating Wilson's Birthday During Breaktime

First mini birthday cake which i've ever seen. But it's cute!

Birthday Speech

Waiting around to go back for second service

Choir in action

Singing ... more singing!

It's great serving the Lord together