My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Lost & Found Car

Great! I'm on leave tomorrow or rather today (Fri). Off-in-lieu because of polling day which fell on sat. That's why i'm still wide awake. Actually, i think i've not been having enough sleep for the past week. In fact, i slept at 3am for the past 2 days. Luckily, still manage to wake up to go work.

It's a busy day at work. Meetings after meetings. Didn't even had the chance to clear all my emails. My computer at work kind of died on me on wednesday and so, i was working from the laptop today. Actually i don't mind.

Anyway, i had lunch with the two new staff, together with Ginny, Mag & Sherri today. For dinner, went to celebrate Ad's birthday at Parris International Seafood Buffet Restaurant @ Marina Sq this evening. We had a great time catching up and i have to mention that the food spread is huge. Maybe i could consider bringing dad there during his birthday.

But the really funny, or not so funny thing was that Ad couldn't locate her car. The shuttles @ GV Marina where she came from was alreay down. Thus, we couldn't enter and had to take an alternative route to the carpark. Once we took the alternative route, she couldn't remember which particular area she parked. And the worst was that she didn't take note of the carpark lot number. In the end, i found it for her, but that's after walking around the carpark for half-an-hour. I think she would have panicked if she's alone.