My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, October 03, 2008

God's Protection

If there is something which i want to thank God for, it had to be this.

Sometime last week on a wet and rainy day, i had a really bad encounter on the roads. I was almost involved in an accident on the expressway. Didn't help much when the traffic conditions was really bad, it was raining and i was alone (on the way to work). Trust me .. i wasn't even driving at a fast speed. Even if i wanted to, i couldn't because there was kind of a jam. But i want to admit that i was quite tired that morning.

Throughout my years of driving, this has been the worst experience. It seems as if my nitemare was turning into a reality. Yes, it was bad .. because suddenly, the brakes didn't seems to work and i almost hit into the car infront of me. It was such a harrowing experience and my heart almost stopped for a split second. All i could do within those seconds was to pray.

Suddenly, i just felt the presence of the Lord. It seems that there is a transparent pair of hands placed on the car at the very moment at the front of the passenger seat. I knew at that very moment that it was God's protection. The brakes suddenly worked just in time and the car managed to stop at that very moment. Any later by a sec, i would be in real trouble.l It was just so amazing. At that very moment, the car right in front of me moved off quicky, as if nothing has happened at all.

What can i say but 'THANK U' Lord!

Labels: