My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, July 28, 2008

禱告

I first heard this song about 1.5 years back when a friend emailed it to me. Ever since, i always felt more encouraged whenever i listen to it especially at times when i feel down or discouraged. It never failed to perk me up.

On sunday, i thought it was beautifully sang by Tianlong, Lihong and Megan. The song came in really timely. So much so that i am so glad i wasn't seating with my friends as tears just simply streamed down like a runnng tap. The lyrics simply hit the nail of my heart. It has been a really tough time at work. Every single thing seems to be happening at the same time at lighting speed. The intense pressure, stress, the frustration. It was simply over-bearing.

But the consolation is that life will be back to normal from monday onwards when my exhibition ends. Just need to hang on for afew more days.

禱告,因為我渺小;
禱告,因為我知道我需要明暸,你心意對我重要。
禱告,已假裝不了;
禱告,因為你的愛我需要;
你關懷,我走過的你都明白。

有些事我只想要對你說,因你比任何人都愛我;
痛苦從眼中流下,我知道你為我擦。
在早晨我也要來對你說,主耶穌今天我為你活;
所需要的力量你天天賜給我,你恩典夠我用。