My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday Nite Party

It has been a really long time since i partied hard. Had an enjoyable time last friday @ Fly Entertainment 19th Anniversary Party. Forgot to take the cam with me as i left it in J's car. But well, here's some pictures taken off the e-newsletter and website.



It was an Olympics theme party and i represented my company to receive the 'Syncronised Swimming' award (whatever that means). Dídn't know abt it till i was at the event.




Look who's coming in in-style .. Irene carrying the "Olympic Touch".



Fashion show styled by Daniel Boey



Li-Lin goes swimming. It was a sports themed event and yes, she just wore a towel and a swimming cap. Quite creative. Who needs fancy sports gear here.



Mag N Me



Cindy, Colleagues & Me



Finale after the lucky draw.



After the event ended, i headed down to a friend' pub. Have been invited afew times but somehow, just did not get the chance to visit. I guess my colleagues and me just needed to unwind ourselves as we were busy shifting office in the earlier part of the day. It turned out to be a really enjoyable & 'happening' PARTY. Turns out that alot of industry people that i know were there that nite. Each having their own mini-celebration and get-together.



It's great to really hang out once in awhile, and relax after working hard for the whole week. Have not done this for the longest time. But really, for every party ... it's the company that really matters most. Till then, it's back to work, work and work. Ha ha!

Labels: