My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, June 23, 2008

Scenery & Baby Joash

It's been 3 weeks since my workplace shifted to Lower Delta Road. It's a new place and i'm slowly getting used to the new area. Besides the convenience and food that i missed, the other thing that i actually miss is the scenery. No more beautiful city skyline to admire. The scenery has been my 'source of escapade for my mind' whenever it's overloaded with thoughts. Or perhaps u can call it mind-theraphy or stress reliever.

This is the view that i get out of the window of my workplace now. Simply BORING!



It's like east compared to west from what i used to get while at the old workplace.

But one pretty interesting thing which i discovered recently is that there is a railway track just behind my building. I can actually see the train to Malaysia passing by my window in the morning. However, i have only caught it 3 times.

This afternoon, attended a church meeting at Hill Street Centre on the 30th Floor. Wow! I love the scenery. This was what i used to see everyday out of my office window.







Had fun while waiting for the session to start. Look who's here with us.

Joash with Auntie Irene



Joash with Uncle Ronald



Joash with Auntie Marsli

Labels: , ,