My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Prank Call

Afew nites ago, i was told that mom received some prank calls shortly after my bro and me left home for work. Apparently, someone had called mom's mobile twice at about 9.10am in the morning and told her that 'her son' was being beaten up. And apparently, 'her son' was crying for help in the background.

Naturally, mom was so scared and worried because she said the person kept saying 'Mom, come and help me. I am your son'. And it doesn't help when mom said the voice resembles my bro. Mom kept asking who the person was and the person kept saying i am your son. And after that, the phone call was cut off.

After the call, my mom called dad immediatedly. My dad reckon that it's a prank call and reasuured mom later when he called my bro to verify and ensured that all is well.

I told mom that she should have at least verfied with the caller and asked them questions before telling them off. Now, we are unable to track because there is no number displayed on the phone.

Whatever it is, prank calls are NO JOKE and do think of the consequences as it could land you in jail or fine. And yes, it is NOT FUN or FUNNY at all.

Labels: