My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's Your Gender IQ?

I attended the Healthy Relationships Essentials seminar organised by church this week. I thought the Gender IQ exercise is quite enjoyable. For those who are not there, try it. The questions as follows. It'll give you a general idea of how much you already know about the fundamental differences between the genders. Answer each of the following items as either true or false.

Q1) Women are better spells than men.

Q2) Men are more likely than women to use conversations to solve problems.

Q3) Women have larger connections between their brain's left and right hemispheres.

Q4) Men are better than reading the emotions of others than women are.

Q5) Men score higher on the math section of the SAT than do women.

Q6) In comparison to men, women are better at maintaining a sense of geographical direction.

Q7) Men are better than women ar fitting suitcases into a crowded car boot.

Q8) Women are better than men at describing their feelings.

Q9) Men, more than women, fochus their energy on achievement.

Q10) Women, more than men, give priority to relationships.

I'm quite lucky. Had a perfect score.

If you want to know the answers, email me. Or perhaps, i''ll post it up shortly.

Have FUN!

Labels: