My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back To School

I attended a seminar yesterday morning at Ngee Ann Poly. It felt great to be back on school-ground. Suddenly, i miss my student days very much. I wish i could get back to studies but well, realistically .. i need a banker and a sponsor for that.

Had lunch with my colleagues at the school canteen and the prices were so affordable. Around us were all the poly students, mainly in groups and just having a good time with their friends and peers over lunch. Yeah .. even at poly, i bump into someone from church. Can't remember her name but two years back, we were singing in the same choir group for some church events. Ha ha .. she must have wondered why i am at poly.

Anyway, the canteen food is pretty reasonable and yes, it's definedly somewhere you can go if you want something cheap and decent. Where else can u find 40 cents tea and coffee and 60 cents desert. Yeah .. the more reason why i miss school, and school day prices too.