My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sexy Jazzy Bossa Nova

This cd is one of my latest puchase and i love it alot. Check it out. I love the sexy jazzy bossa nova style. It's really relaxing and sets the mood rite.




BACK TO LOVE in BOSSA MOMENTS

New Interpretation of Latest Hits & Classic Love Songs

Back To Love | In Bossa Moments Track Lists:
01. Bleeding Love Bossa Nova - Rachelle Spring
02. You’re Beautiful - Marcela Mangabeira
03. Back To Black - Monique Kessous
04. Your Song - Marcelo Rezende
05. Don’t Stop The Music - Marcela Mangabeira
06. Bizarre Love Triangles - Marcelo Rezende
07. You Raise Me Up - Cris Delanno
08. I Should Be So Lucky - Tahta Menezes
09. Lovin’ You - Marcela Mangabeira
10. Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) - Bob Tostes
11. Let’s Stay Together - Liz Menezes
12. Just The Way You Are - Marcela Mangabeira
13. As Time Goes By - Cecilia Dale
14. I Say A Little Prayer For You - Taryn Szpilman
15. Over The Rainbow - Pery Ribeiro
16. The Look Of Love - Patty Ascher

Labels: