My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Joy

Am at my cousin's place rite now. Had a chat with him and it's great to know that he went for his water baptism last year. Only thing is that no one in the family knows about it yet (except me). He's currently serving in the ushering team in his home church and i do look forward to seeing him grow in the Lord more and more each day.

Just heard from mom that one of my cousin would be getting married in Nov and dinner will be on a monday nite @ Marina Mandarin. Not a problem for their friends since they are both teachers and it's gonna be school holidays.

Well ... time flies and before you know it, it'll be her wedding. And before u know it, another year would have gone by. While it's hectic at work, i look forward to evenings where i get to do God's work. Be it in ministry, serving in cell groups etc.

Time flies and i'll make sure that i don't look back in regrets. While i still love doing the things which i enjoy, my greatest joy & passion is still serving the Lord. I look forward to full-filling my purpose.