My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pregnant Women

Another strange thing that has been happening recently. Received the good news from friends that they were pregnant. One on Sun, another on Mon and yet another on Tue.Wow ... it's totally unbelievable. One was through sms, another was through a friend and the third, it was a friend cum work associate when she came to my office.

So coincidental!

Just 2 - 3 weeks back, my colleague just told me that the sister-in-law was pregnant. So just for this month, i come to know of 4 pregnant women already.

For those who are from cg, hey ... well done and congrats! In a way, you are contributing to the growth rate of our church by birth. Ha ha! Can't believe who i told but my cg is quite power. Produced 4 pregnant women already. For those who want to get pregnant, want to get a transferral to my gp? Just jokin'.

Hmm ... me ...??? What am i doing in that cg?? Ha ha ... just kiddin'. No worries. My turn will come. By then, there will be alot of u who's experienced and will be able to share tips and advice with me.

Anyway, who's next? It's baby boom!