My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Wed

Felt quite cheesed off with someone @ work today. I guess i am also feeling quite overloaded as well with major projects on hand. Plus i have 2 new colleagues in my team. Thank God i have a nice colleague who's formelly in my team and currently helping me to guide the newbies (on an unofficial basis). If not, i think i'll have more problems coping. Sometimes, it's just so frustrating coz. everything seems urgent.

It's been quite tiring and by late aftrnoon, i just told myself that i can't think and continue. I guess it must be bad coz. i just can't believe myself. Paid for my take-away (food) just now and was about to board the cab for cg when suddenly, just realised that i've forgotton to take the plastic bag which has my 'take-away' in it. Had to quickly walk back to the stall. Call me blur or am in a ultra stoning zone already?