My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Time Flies

Wow ... it's tuesday already and yet another week has passed. Lately, i've been having the habit of praying before i sleep and pray first thing when i wake up. (Or was that an excuse to stay in bed for another 5 - 10 mins)?

Anyway, i think i felt the need to pray more because there's just this sense of urgency with regards to time. And i can't afford to waste time. Anyway, we celebrated Fiona's (from choir) birthday after practice today. Just a quick one coz. i need to rush home to prepare for cg lessons tomorrow (ok ... right after i finish this entry and check my emails).

Just this month alone, i celebrated so many birthdays with friends already. No special dinners but all are birthday celebrations with a birthday cake. While it may seem to be a norm and even no surprise for many, i still think that it's always a great joy for people to celebrate birthdays together. How lucky are we coz. there are heaps of people out there who never have the privilege of celebrating their birthdays. Count our blessings! My apologies to those whom i have forgotton your birthday. My real excuse ... i changed my diary in Jan and have not had the chance to update on friends birthday. So i have no idea who's birthday is when n(unless someone reminds me).

Well ... there are afew things which i am looking forward to this month. Planning to get my first billingual bible as well as the Jamie Oliver Cook Book. And also, hope to have the time to try how to make apple crumble. I'm a big fan of apple crumble and i have a weakness for dessert. Well! It's going to be great fun. Let's see who will be the 'lucky' or 'not so lucky' ones who will get to taste my experiment. Don't worry. Shouldn't be too bad. Ha ha!