My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Andrew's Wedding

My bro is away and so, spend a good two hours cleaning and washing the car before i could go out. I know .. i know ... some people still don't believe that i actually wash the car. Well! I do. It's just that i don't do it so often. Usually my bro does it.

Attended Andrew's wedding yesterday and it was great to meet up with some old friends like Nigel, Adeline, Karen, Calvin, Lily, Leng Kien, Andy etc. For many, it was kind of a gathering or 'ex-cg reunion'. Sometimes, the reality is that there are different groups of friends. Friends whom you meet almost everyday, friends whom you meet once in a blue-moon and in this case, frinds whom you will meet mostly during weddings only.

Anyway, it was great. We spoke about the good old times and Nigel also told me that once awhile, he will still think about the retro party which was held at my place many years back. It will always be a party whom many will always remember. It was a great jamming session where the musicians (chun keat, the twins etc) brought their instruments over and played in my garden while everyone else was dancing. I would say it was one of the best party ever.

To think abt it, i think it's high time to organise something like this soon. We'll all have a great time.



  Posted by Picasa