My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Nice Dinner @ A Nice Home

I love Johanna's Home @ The Tessarina. It's so nice & comfy. If i have a home like hers, i'll like to chill out at home and have lots of home parties.

Johanna & her husband is away in Europe for a 3 wks vacation. So Jan & Cheryl were the 'stand-in' owners during this duration. Jan was asked to help take care of their cat, (Mars) whom i call 'Garfield'.

We had a nice dinner with Mabel L, Dave & Lisan with home-made pasta. Jan spend the afternoon making and Cheryl made beef salad which is very good. Dinner was perfect with wine of course. Oh .. and not forgetting the apple crumble which Cheryl taught me how to do. It's really easy and i'll try it on my own soon. Well, i've always like the food that Cheryl cooks and she always make it seem so easy.






Posted by Picasa Wanted to take more pictures actually but too bad .. my camera had no more batt.