My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, July 13, 2006

CG - Praying Together

We just completed our series on "If Want To Walk On Water, You've Got To Get Out Of The Boat" by John Ortberg during cg. So for tonite, we came together to pray for eachother needs instead. Everyone was here except Jimmy, Chayanid & Alan.

It's Wed @ Dover again. How time flies. Here's Nic
who's leading praise & worship with Cheryl, our guitarist.

Doris invited 2 friends to join us. Si Ling & her sister, Jenny. Posted by Picasa

My prayer pointers (which apparently is the longest amongst everyone):

1) will like to learn how to pray in Mandarin (something which i thought it would be useful & not panick when the need arises)

2) building relationships(with people around me)

3) for the person whom God will place in my life that with our abilities, we will be able to serve well together and give our best to God & not the second best

4) God's guidance in my life

5) job

6) grow in terms of serving in cg, church, ministry (higher level & ability)

7) greater intimacy with God for myself and also, Cecilia & Mabel

8) Finances

9) faith to grow in MJ

10) improve on my weakness

11) safety and good health not only for myself but everyone whom i know

12) for family & friends who are non-believers eg. grandma

latest addition: 13) God's annointing

I think my list can go on and on and on ... there's simply too many things to pray for,