My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, June 30, 2006

Unpleasant Memories

How am i feeling now? Not so good. Tonight's conversation with a friend whom i last met in April brought back some unpleasant memories that up to today, somehow i still don't know the real reason why that particular incident happened. But i do trust God that he has a reason for all that happens.

I don't know about other people but for me, sometimes i do really enjoy sitting alone at the bus-stop at nite waiting for the bus to arrive. And also, taking long drives especially at the expressways alone at nite. Works really well for me especially at occassions when i feel down, stressed, upset, angry or just simply need that personal time to think about things. And of course, it's also a time when i could really pray & ask God for his guidance. Perfect with nice background music and cool aircon. I usually feel better after it.

Anyway, am looking forward to FIRE Conference tomm. It's going to be an exciting time.