My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, June 12, 2006

Kawan Go Melaka (Church Camp 2006)




I had a wonderful time during church camp and some how, i wish it was longer.

What did i enjoy? Besides the wonderful food which i had, i guess it was the people too. Had an enjoyable ride up to KL & Malacca with Galvin, Jeff, Cecilia and Auntie Fionna. The preparation of the group presentation which we won 3rd prize for Forest Gump skit & the unit gathering cum chill out session down at Jonker Street. Amazing! Our unit must be one of the most fortunate ones coz. we had 4 cars on thu and 5 on fri.

I guess what touches me over the church camp was also the time when Lisan & Cecilia told me that they truly appreciated the friendship that we had. I will never ever forget that when Lisan spoke, there were tears rolling down. My dear friend, you are truly appreciated too and i look forward to many more good years of sisterhood with u. Though we may have spent less time together as compared to the past (miss those good old days), u are truly treasured. It's been great seeing how much you have grown spiritually from the first day i got to know u on 24 Dec 1997 (wow ... can't believe that it's close to 9 years). Last nite, i was still thinking abt the vision which i saw abt u some years back.

What encourages me this time is also that my dear sheep really had a fruitful time during the camp too. Cecilia ... always remember what God told u. Have faith in him. Believe in him. You are doing well and i'm really proud of u :)

I guess God also reminded me during the camp that as long as i perserve, put my trust wholeheartedly and look up to him, i will be able to climb higher and do more for him. There may be times when i feel despair and do not know which directions or what best to do. Times when i feel afraid, times when i feel discouraged, times when i feel that i'm all alone. But continue to seek in him and he will show me the way.

Looking forward to serving and doing my best more for God. And truly, thank u Lord for holding my hand and being my best KAWAN. And well .... hopefully, i will be able to do backup singing by the next church camp. That will be most wonderful !

Pictures on church camp:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QaNWrRu0cMJK

Videos on church camp:
- Affirmation from Sunny to David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXB5-gY_FXY

- Forest Gump Skit By Group 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-MFibFZK6M

- Leaders Presentation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eekEUueNBck