My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How Are U??

I received a msg from a friend on friday asking me how i was getting along and coping with work. After reading it, somehow, my hp battery died on me and i didn't get to reply her. Or was it more like i was glad it died on me coz. i wasn't sure how to reply her. It's a case of ... do u want to hear the truth or some general comments like "fine, great, busy, sian, stress etc".

And i know i still owe her a reply. So sorry! There's alot to tell u actually but i know if i were to see u face to face, esp. my mentor .... i am not sure if i am able to share with u on my thoughts & how i have been feeling & going through. It's like ... what's the point! I know you guys really care abt me & i appreciate that alot. Even though we don't talk alot now, it doesn't mean that we've lost the special bond which we have. I can only say, the occasional sms that i still receive especially in the afternoons really cheer me up. It's a gentle reminder that u guys are still behind me, supporting me & encouraging me.

It's been a tough & challenging 6 mths but also, a time of learning & added responsibilities. But of course, also a time where i learnt to seek God more in his directions in my life. So should i be thankful? Should not be a tough question actually but well ..... i jolly well know the model answer.