My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Second Choir Session

It's my second choir session today. Strange as it may be, i just felt that something was not right the moment the session started. It's something which i felt quite strange & puzzling.

I wonder ... is it because:
1) i wasn't comfortable with the attire (coz. it's not 'me')
2) nervous (can't be)
3) afraid of falling off the platform (coz. i think i almost fell while jumping during the praise songs)
4) tired (coz. i slept @ 2am last nite)
5) not feeling well (coz. my legs are feeling 'weak' & 'tired' now)
6) spiritual attack (???)

During teaching time, i was feeling quite uneasy & my heart was pounding quite fast. Don't know why.

While coming home just now, suddenly, i had this thought (still trying to solve my own mystery) ... don't tell me that grandauntie will be gone soon coz. my family was mentioning abt it during family gathering last nite. Or perhaps MJ will not be going for water baptism after all. Well ... i may be letting my imagination run abit wild but what to do ... i always felt uneasy/ lack of peace / sensitive over such things which on afew occassions, came true shortly. (Touch Wood!)

But anyway, as usual ... it was a great time singing & praising God. Just received an encouraging sms from lynette that i looked great today on stage. Cool! Couldn't have done it without the 'boss' up there though:)