My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!

Life is so strange. Sometimes u pray and ask for certain things. It comes before u and suddenly, u get stuck and wonder if it's from God, wonder if that's the right one, wonder if it's a test? And u pray & seek God's directions.

Actually, i know the answer & solution very well. That if i feel peace in my heart abt that particular thing or issue, i know that it's from God. Thus, this weekend is gonna be very important n precious to me as i look for my answers. I've only this weekend and i cannot afford to make the wrong decision. I never knew this can be so tough and also, frustrating. Maybe i'm scared of making the wrong decision. I wish God will very simply tell me a YES or NO.

I'm in search for peace this weekend. If i don't? .. i'm in such a dilemma. Quick! Help Me God!