My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I Miss Melbourne, My Second Home!





















My bro will be flying back to Melbourne next week (12 July) for a holiday and of course, his main agenda is to visit his galfriend. That's his purpose for taking no-pay leave for one month. Or rather, he'll be more than happy to be away from his much dreadful job which he was been complaining about since the first day he started work there.

While i wish i could just pack my bag and go with him for my much needed break, sometimes, i can't make up my mind if i really wanted to go back to Melbourne for holiday. Afterall, there's still so many other places which i've not been there before. There's France, Italy, Rome, Spain, London and the list goes on. And of course, US is so big and i've only been to L.A. Gee .. that was 12 yrs ago. And closer to home, there's Bali, India, Dubai, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Shanghai etc. which i've not been. So many places, so little $$. Sob! Sob!

But anyway, it'll be great to go back with my RMIT pals to Melbourne. We've been talking about it for the longest time. Maybe next year? Well ... unless my ms mopeey gets pregnant and we can only talk abt it again. Ha ha! I miss St. Kilda, Chapel St, Ms. Dotty, Chess Cafe, Lygon St .... But somehow it'll be different. My Ms HK is not there. Wonder how is she getting along? Still at ATV or was it TVB? My dear housemate.