My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fire Conference 2006

Currently reading this book "EVEN GREATER" which was given to all delegates at the recent FIRE Conference. It's a collection of 12 real-life stories that inspire you to do great things for God.

I've randomly read about 3-4 stories and it has been really inspiring.

After this, i'll probably be reading " Hell Empty Heaven Full" (Stirring Compassion of the Lost), a new book by Reinhard Bonnke which i bought at the conference & "Secrets of the Koran" (Revealing Insights into Islam's Holy Book) by Don Richardson which i borrowed from Jan.

Sometimes, i wonder if i have the time to read so many books. Plus my monthly staple of my lifestyle mags which i can't do without. But i love to read. No wonder i've been watching less tv programs nowadays. Perhaps it's because i've been spending more time on the net. Will be on leave on Monday but i guess half the day would have probably gone by since i'll be staying up to watch the finals of World Cup. Although i like France Captain Zinedine Zidane, i'll be going for Italy. Forza Ragazi (Go Guys!) Ha ha! Posted by Picasa