My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

When God Speaks Through Inner Peace

- When God speaks, he gives us a deep sense of internal peace to confirm that the message is truly from him.

- Lay your decision on the scale with peace, don't proceed if peace cannot hold its weight against the guidance you have heard.

- We should never act without peace. God leads us by peace.

- If God is leading us by an inner prompting, that nudge will become stronger until it is obeyed.

- When God leads us to do something, there is growing zeal in us to see it achieved. Thinking about it motivates us.

- We also sense a deep peace if the desire we have is truly from God and not merely a fleshly desire.

Do i experience inner peace now with regards to what i need to decide? This is something which no-one is able to answer on my behalf. My answer is No. Not really! Coz. i still have reservations about the big TIME factor which is a major concern for me. This is something which has been bothering me and making me feel heavy-hearted from the very begininning.