My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Dear Auntie

When i woke up this morning, my mom told me that my auntie is coming over to our place. She needed to get out of the house coz. she needs to talk to someone as she is feeling extremly stress & depressed by my cousin. After my aunt came over, wow ... she looks skinnier than before. She lost 6.5kg within these few months just bec. of my cousin.

It's the typical problem whereby kids in Sec 2 is at a stage where they start to climb over your head and expect u to live up to their demands. Or is it because my uncle has very high expectations of her and expect good results.

My poor auntie. So stress and depressed that she wants my uncle who's a doctor to put her on depression pill. Of course my uncle says no and ask her to take a breather and get out of the house.

Hopefully, she'll feel better after mom & me took her out for a drink. Mom is also planning to meet up with her again next week. Good for them. Sister talk. It's been a long time since they went out together.