My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Vineyard Worship Nite

It was a good worship session @ Vineyard Worship Nite and i think i enjoyed the session. It was a good time of praying, worshipping and also, reflecting. The mood and atmosphere was just right (at least for me). I can only say that i was glad to be there.

I was quite surprise when they were praying for 2 areas which was what i was going through. One was my back which was aching badly when i woke up this morning. In fact, it was the pain that woke me up. Thank God i am feeling perfectly fine now. The other was in the aspect of transition.

While worshipping the Lord, i saw a picture of a little gal with curly hair wandering in a big open field. I was asking ... Lord ... is that gal referring to me. It seems that she is searching and looking for directions. Deep down in my heart, i knew it was referring to me. Searching for that 'something/s'. Being only human, i asked God. Lord ... have u forgotton abt me? Can i stop searching. I think i have enough. (But of course i know that God is always there for me). It's just a matter of timing.

Just last sat, Jan & Cheryl also prayed for me. Cheryl saw a picture of a shepherd & sheep. And there was me praying and seeking and she felt that there was intimacy with GOD. Which was great for me. Mabel (Tan) also told me that she had a dream about me some weeks back. In the dream, i was praying and she came forward to pray for me. And of course, there's Fiona whom i know is always praying for me. Thanks my dear.

Anyway, it was great to see Andrew @ Vineyard tonite. Jan was asking if i knew Andrew. Yeap .. he's my first CL and a very joyful one indeed. I remember meeting him for the first time at Xmas Party @ Cairnhill Hotel and the first cg was at Centrepoint Apartments. I'm always grateful for the many powerful people whom God has placed in my life. People like ML, Andrew, Daniel & Rachel, Susan, Cheryl etc.

Well, it was great to see Susan in church last week, looking really cool with her blue contact lens and brown boots (i love her boots). Marsli was so funny. Called her 'bondi babe'. Looking forward to catching up with her again when she's back from KL.