My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Strange

It's just so strange. I was just thinking of Carrie (my secondary school friend) last nite before i went to bed. And during lunch time, Karen msg me from Down Under. Told me that Carrie is in Melbourne for 3 weeks for work & holiday and she'll be driving her to the airport tonite. Wow! I just can't believe it.

Anyway, she told me that her baby will be called Rylan. Hmm ... something different. So in afew months time, Kallista & Jolene will have a brother. Can't believe that she's a mother of 3. I've never seen her in a pregnant stage before. Only once - and it's a photo.

Well .. coincidentally, Jan was just asking me if i have any more 'baby dreams'over the weekends. Ha ha! The answer is No. He also asked if i have dreamt of myself having babies before. Hmm ... i seriously can't remember. For those that knows me well, i have a thing for dreams and some things actually came to pass. And of course, there are some which are dejavu types. The dejavu ones ... well, the last was when i was in 'transit' in KL during the church camp. I was telling Cecilia ... hey, i've actually "been here" in my dreams just recently. She always tell me that i am quite 'power' in this area. Ha ha!

Baby Dreams .... yeap! I have this consecutive dream over 3 people that they were pregnant. And they all came true. I can't believe it myself too. Talking abt dreams, i actually saw Jan & Cheryl's new-born in my dream before. But can't really remember the look after i woke up.

When i was younger and if i have dejavu, i really felt like throwing up. Thank God i don't have the same symptoms anymore. But i still throw up quite abit ... once every few months. When the weather is too hot for me, when i take something bad. I've asked the doctor before and he can't really figure out. Could be because of an allergy to certain food, weak stomach, allergic to hot weather etc etc (Ha ha ... that's my own interpretation). My brother always say that it could be my habit. Hey, it's not that i want it ok.

Well ... i think i could actually write a book all abt dreams since i'm quite an expert in this area. Ha ha! The only thing which i am praying hard now is to have the gift of interpretation.

Anyway, it was soo strange. I got quite worried suddenly during choir practice. Was worried that something could happen to a friend and she could be crying. Called her back but no-one picked up. I think she returned my call but i miss it bec. of practice. Hopefully nothing happens. Better call her first thing tomm.