My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Alan's Baptism

It's Alan's water baptism today @ Big Splash. I was rather surprise when i heard from someone in the group that he's going for his baptism. We all had the impression that he's been baptised for many years. Oh ... he was baptised through sprinkling when he was very young. That's why he had decided to sign up for water baptism.

Anyway, we have been very encouraged by him especially after the church camp. Especially for Chayanid (his lovely wife). What else can i say but we are all very happy for u. Continue to seek God my frind.

Alan in various pose with his water baptism certificate

  Posted by Picasa

























What took place in the afternoon




Alan collecting his water baptism cert. from Pastor Ben