My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, April 23, 2007

Night Golfing @ Orchid Country Club



Tired playing golf at the Orchid Country Club driving range on Sunday nite and it was really fun. I had 3 very good coaches and mind u, Kallista and Jolene are really good. Both have been learning golf for 3 years. No wonder they can hit the ball really well and far. Karen mentioned that they are both in higher grade now. The other coach is of course Steve.

It was the first time for me at the driving range. But like any new sport or game, i'll need lots of practice. Like what S, K & J say, lots of patience too. I'll try to go back to the range to practice soon although my right hand and arms are still aching. And yeap, certainly a good game to release stress after a hard day's work.



Kallista & Jolene had lots of fun. And yes, certainly an eye-opener that kids can play golf so well. I've always thought that they don't have the strength but the two of them proved me wrong. I guess Rylan will join the sisters when he grows up.





And here's the kids demonstrating their skills. Like what Karen said, their coach will be quite proud of them if he sees the clip. They are like professionals @ play. I'm impressed. Can't believe that Jolene learnt golf when she's just 3 years old and now she's 6 yrs.

Demonstration by Jolene












Demonstration by Kallista







And here's Steven in action.




>

Labels: