My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Down with Migrane

Friends who know me well enough knows that i am very prone to migrane and vomitting. Just this morning, i was awaken in the wee hours because of a throbbing headache followed by what i do best ... throwing up. But well ... it was nothing but water & my throat was hurting real bad.

I'm one of those people who is very sensitive to hot weather. No kidding .. i will have terrible migranes due to hot weather & high humidity. Well, the weather is just so hot lately and my room is like a sauna, even with the air-con and fan on at the same time. Even the toilet walls are hot.

Sigh .. this has been going on for many years, ever since i return from Melbourne.Because of the migrane, had to miss a birthday lunch celebration with some friends and spend the day sleeping in. There goes my saturday.

Labels: