My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 21, 2007

REVEAL

I happened to be at Wisma Atria today and Clinque happens to have their roadshow at the atrium. I was approached by one of the gals to take part in their 'REVEAL' event which they partnered with Heath Promotion Board.

The computer program 'ages' a person to show how smoking causes pre-mature ageing. The staff took a picture of me and send the image to be processed by the software which projects the person's image on how you will look like as a smoker and non-smoker when you are 60yrs.

When i saw the print-out, my gosh ... is that me? Is that roughly how i will look like when i am old. Thanks to technology. And the first thing that came to my mind when i saw my photo was the resemblance between grandma and me. Since young, people always say that i look like my grandma (more than dad). Looking at the picture, well ... i'm really convinced. I'll still look like her even when i'm old.

Labels: