My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Vibes

As i travelled home just now, i felt rather heavy burdened for a friend. Actually, it has been something which has been bothering me for awhile. I think it has not been once but a couple of times about the disturbing dream that i had. It seems so real, which explains why i am troubled by it.

But rite now where i am, i just felt that i am waiting for it to happen.And i simply hate this feeling. It's as if i am waiting for the day to tell my friend that i actually knew it would happen. Not that anyone has told me but it's as if God has 'revealed' to me some time back .... which explains the heavy load in my heart. And i'm wondering and asking myself ..... is it just my thoughts? my presumptions? But the load in my heart is still heavy. Did God revealed to me because of specific reasons? What does he wants to convey to me? Is he training me to hear from him accurately? It's like hey, this is the second part of things which i did not tell u. And this is the second part of things which been bothering me quite alot.

Especially so when i saw the expression of another friend sometime back. In my heart, i was telling myself .... please ... the strange look, the disbelief ... it's as if that God has 'revealed' the same things. It's just that we did not tell anyone abt it.

This reminds me of something which happened many years back. The 'vibes' which i am getting is pretty similar. Years ago, a friend left Singapore to get married to her long-time aussie boyfriend overseas. Very near to the wedding day, i dreamt about the wedding. My friend was in church in her wedding gown but as i got a closer look at the groom, it was not an aussie but and asian. I woke up feeling totally puzzled and in disbelief. True enough, a week later, i got to know that the wedding was called off. The strange thing is that there were 2 - 3 other friends who 'testified' that it was 'revealed'to them as well. And yes, my friend is happily married to an australian chinese afew years back and has several kids already.

All i can say now is that i pray hard that it's just one of my wild thoughts and it will not come true. Maybe i am too stressed and thought too much. But yes, if it's really God talking to me, yeap ... i heard it loud and clear.

Labels: