My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Story of my life

I don't know about you but i just had an awlful and dreadful time last nite. 2 hours can almost bring me from Singapore to Bangkok. But yesterday, it took me a good 2 hours just to get home from Suntec. And this is the second time which happens to me ... yes ... from Suntec again. Hate it! Haven't i heard ... when things goes wrong, it really goes wrong. What a nite ... i was soooo tired and drained after the whole ordeal.

I was there to attend an exhibition. After that, walked over to the Esplanade. Since i was carrying many heavy stuff (my own bag, laptop plus work documents and another plastic bag containing 2 thick directories and brochures), told myself that there is no way i could handle and take a bus. I had to take a cab.

Didn't have enough cash with me so went to the ATM to withdraw money. Oh well, the ATM wasn't working. How timely. Fine ... i'll take a bus then since the bus-stop is just next to Esplanade. Waited and waited and waited ... 15mins ... 30 mins ... 45 mins ... yes, one hour and Bus 70 didn't come. I was hungry, thirsty and tired. And there i no way i could walk to other places to find ATM or walk to the train station. My barang barang was too heavy for me.

Very well, no choice ... i had to take Bus 133 to serangoon ave 2. Heavy traffic jam and the bus was extremly packed. It took me almost one hour to reach serangoon. Thereafter, had to take a 15 mins walk to the interchange to catch another bus home. On normal days, i think i'll just take 5 mins.

I felt so miserable, and almost 'died' when i reached home. Story of my life!

Labels: