My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, September 03, 2007

Cool!

I finally cut my hair short after several years. It wasn't planned and i didn't have the intention to. But i am really pleased with the cut and it made me look really fresh. I like my new look and it made me feel happy. I guess i've made the rite choice coz. received many good comments abt it.

With the short hair, it saves me time too. Less time spend on washing and blowing my hair. This new hair-cut has also brought some good news to me. Was notified this afternoon that i have won a pair of return tickets to Phuket by Jetstar. Two mths back, i took part in an online contest to vote for my favourite advertisment in a travel trade publication. I joined the voting contest out of fun and interest and didn't even realised that there was a prize for it. Cool! Thanks for blessing me Lord.

Labels: