My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Books On The Block

I attended a very enjoyable seminar on Human Resource Management (HRM) on friday. Not that i have switched my portfolio to HR, but i was there to give support to my colleague who organised it.

They had invited a very good motivational speaker, Ron Kaufman. Hé's the world's leading educator and motivator for uplifting customer service, partnerships and superior service culture. More than three million people have been educated and motivated in his high-energy and high-content presentations. Clients include government agencies and multi-nationals in every major industry sector.

With many years of professional speaking and training experience in countries around the world, he has served government agencies, multi-national corporations and regional firms in various fields. I bought 3 books @ the seminar at a very special rate. The 3 books comes in a bundle and it's just $30 (which means $10 each). The retail price is $30 each.







Also finally bought a book which i have been wanting to get.



Great ... i've got lots of readings to do. Not forgetting the books which i borrowed from the library.

Labels: