My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, August 20, 2007

Ouch .. it hurts!

These few years, i noticed that i have been starting to get lower backaches and it kinda of just got worst these couple of months. It has been a on off problem and the doctor could only say that it's likely due to posture problems.

I hate the pain coz. no joke .. it can be really unbearable. It's one of those times when you feel really helpless and totally miserable. It's been recurring and happened to me again this morning. Stiff neck plus backache is no joke. I can't believe that the pain was that bad and i started tearing. My goodness! As i'm writing this entry, well .. the pain is still there. Ouch! And it's been a day.

Solution: Well, i guess i need to cut down on cold drinks, change my sleeping posture, wear less heels, reduce stress level, work on the laptop on the table instead of the bed, don't carry too many heavy things etc

Some months back, i went to my friend's auntie shop at thomson to try the javanese massage. Wow .. the lady was really experienced. In less than 5 mins, she told me that i need to go for massage frequently because my body is really stift. Hmm ... maybe it's time to make an appointment again. But no food reflexlogy for me coz. it really hurts.

Labels: