My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, August 10, 2007

National Day

I think this must be the second or third year where i missed watching NDP. Guess i will need to check out when the re-telecast is coz. i heard from my bro & a couple of friends that the parade is actually quite good.

Was at a friend's place last nite and i was introduced to this american card game called SABOTEUR. Like all games, the more rounds u play, the better u are at it. Am looking forward to the next round and hopefully, my skills would have ímproved'. Ha ha!



The game:

You are dwarves digging for gold in the depths of a mine. Suddenly a pick-axe breaks and the light from the lantern goes out. The saboteur has stuck again - but which of your fellow players is a saboteur? Will you find the gold first or will the saboteur's sinister actions be successful? After three rounds, the player with the most gold nuggets wins the game!

The friend was staying at high floors in havelock and i managed to see the fireworks very clearly. It was beautiful. Too bad i forgot to bring my camera along coz. came out of the house in a rush. It's ok coz. a business associate just send me complimentary tickets to next week's Singapore Fireworks Celebrations @ Marina Bay. Cool!

Labels: