My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Goodness Me!

I've just learnt my lesson. Never meddle with things which i am unfamiliar with when i am tired and it's late at nite. Last nite, i was suppose to email my blog template to a friend to help me make some minor changes. When i was looking at my blog setting, i noticed that it was not difficult and decided to do it myself. As i was doing it, i got a little carried away and made some other amendments. And the end result, i messed up the whole thing and the whole blog just went hay-wire.

I spend several hours in the wee hours trying to rectify it but just couldn't. I was sooo tired and was battling with my sleepiness. So last nite, had to send a SOS email to this particular friend for help. And thankfully, he managed to rectify it for me this evening. Thanks my dear friend! If not, i'll be wasting more time trying to figure out myself but i know i wouldn't be able to and end up being more frustrated.

Lesson learnt: Don't be a smart aleck.

Labels: