My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, July 28, 2007

What's My Problem?

Terrible me! I think it must be either my habit or i never seem to have enough time. Whenever i need to wake up extra early the next day, i end up sleeping late. Always happens whenever i have an early flight to catch or just like now ... i need to wake up at 5am tomorrow (or rather later) to be at Fiona's place which is at the extreme West of Singapore.

I bet i will be super tired tomorrow as it's a long day. Hope it doesn't show on me coz. well, it's her BIG day'. I've known Fiona for more than 2 decades since school days and we still kept in touch all these years when we were apart. She was in Canada for abt 10 years and me, 3 years in Australia. We're the kind of friends who know that we are always there for eachother and even if we don't meet up, call or message eachother, we know that our thoughts and prayers for one another is close at heart.

Well! Am glad that THE DAY has finally come for her and she's walking down the aisle. When she told me afew months back that Johann has proposed that she's getting married, well ... ok! I admit that i was a little surprise. But at the same time, truly happy for my friend.

And Fiona, i also want to tell you that i'm deeply honoured when you told me that when Johann asked you who you want to ask to be your 'sisters' on your wedding day, you told him none. You will only ask me to be your bride's maid and that's more than enough. No other girlfriends needed. Wow!

So looking forward to seeing you in all your radiant joy & beauty later. Congratulations in advance and wishing Johann and you many wonderful years of hapiness together. May God be with you and bless you both forever.

Oh! I did tell you that i've always helped out with friends' wedding but well, it's actually my first time being bride's maid right? Feeling a little 'not too used to it'. But well, I guess my role is to help u out and pamper u loads. ha ha! Btw, my apologies for not being able to make it for your rehersal today.

Cheerios!

Labels: