My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Simple Things In Life

I did not go to work today. Took a day off to run some errands and rest. But somehow, my head and mind feels heavy because there are certain deadlines ahead of me and time is not on my side to solve certain problems. I'm cracking my head to find some desperate solutions. I think i'm getting really worried but at the same time, i'm keeping my cool because i know God never fails and he's going to pull me through. He's going to see me through the seasons.

Well, what did i do? Send some urgent emails first thing in the morning, buy lunch, run errands, took a nap, went jogging & walking around the stadium in the evening, watched tv programs after dinner.

Nothing much to shout about but somehow, it seems to be a luxury to me being able to do all these. I'll never get to do it on a normal working day.

And the best part is to just seat at the steps in the stadium, look at the pretty sky, listen to p & w songs on my ipod, pray, spend time to reflect on things and simply spend time with the Lord and me.

Simple things in life and that's what i enjoy. Wish i could do it more often.

Labels: