My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Princess Charlotte's 1 Yr Old Birthday

Charlotte turns 1 yr old today. Her mommy & daddy threw a birthday celebration for her yesterday and invited all the aunties and uncles. And of course, not forgetting Charlotte's friends like Zach, Sean, Zoe, Jed, Theophilus and Jadyn.

Charlotte's birthday cake with Dora picture on it.



The princess with her family



As for me, it was a good time meeting up with old friends. And Penny introduced me to her new WII game. It was fun, and can be addictive. I had two rounds of bowling session with Penny, Ee-lin & Soo Guan. It was quite cool. We could actually bowl in the comfort of home. I think if i didn't have plans to visit Lisan and Baby Kaelynn at their new home, i could have stayed and played the whole night. Ha Ha!

Labels: