My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My JB Trip & Memories

It's been a hectic week and i'm definedly looking forward to the weekends. Went in to JB with some colleagues to view 2 Golf Courses yesterday. One was Sofitel Palm Resort & Golf and the other was Poresia Country Club. I kind of enjoyed the ride except for the weather which was terrible (35degree).

Anyway, the best thing which i got out of it is that i finally know where Senai airport is. Looks quite nice. It's defiendly cheaper getting a flight out from Senai but i wonder how i'll get to Senai from Singapore if i don't drive. I certainly don't mind driving in to pick relatives up from there if there is no jam @ second link and the weather is good. But well, don't know when there is a need to coz. John, Pat, Kimberly & Stephanie has just been transferred to Holland from Kuching. Miss that 2 gals much.

I miss the times when they came over to stay with us. The last was 2 christmas ago. How time flies. The house seems alot more alive when Kim & Steph were around. The 4 of them would sleep in my brothers room while my brother sleeps in mine. It may not be so comfortable for them but well, it's really the bonding and time spend together which is more important. My family miss them alot.

These 2 gals are really smart. Always the top few students in Kuching. They are high fliers too. Follow the dad's gene. Kim wants to be a doctor (which i am sure she would) and Steph, well .. she's still too young to decide. Kim always tell me that her sister cannot make up her mind. Ha ha:)

After all these years, i still can't quite remember how related we are with Patricia's mom who passed away when Pat was still studying in Perth at that time. She use to transit in Singapore for a couple of days before flying off to Perth (which explains why she is rather close to my mom, even now). I think she looks up to my mom as an auntie, sister. And she'll always be my dear sis.