My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Christmas Promo Clip

Of the many Hope Vision clip which i've done since Hope V was set-up, i find that this is one of the cutest. Looking at the penguins, it reminds me very much of Philip Island in Victoria, Australia.

Philip Island is one of the tourist attractions where visitors flock there every evening to see the penguins coming out from the sea. Been there around 5 - 6 times. Each trip is with different groups of people.

Anyway, thanks to MC who did the editing. As usual, it's a last minute production. Only came out with the text and chose music last sun nite and editing was done on mon or tue. But glad that the music fitted nicely. It's from one of the old classical CD which i had. It's called 'Champagne Polka by John Strauss II. Hmm.... so far i have been very lucky. Always manage to choose the right song from my CD collection.