My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Life Is Full Of Surprises

Life is full of surprises. Sometimes u love it, at times u simply hate it. I hate it when i wake up in the morning only to be greeted by the unexpected (bad news i mean).

Just this sunday morning, i was looking forward to attending sunday service. I wanted to make it early for morning prayer meeting. After all, there were so many things in my heart which i wanted to pray about. I wanted to spend some quality time with God. My heart was heavy-hearted. Afterall, i have been deprived of spending personal time with God due to the packed itinerary during the recent holiday in China.

Well, when i opened my door ready to leave for nexus, mom told me that Uncle TT had heart/chest pain and was admitted to NUH for observation and further check-up. Many thoughts and questions just ran through my head. Please God! He has always been in the pink of health and has been an avid golfer in the past. Why why? Let it not be the beginning of another awlful chapter for me or my family. At that moment, i could just imagine my auntie and their friends coming together to pray for uncle TT as they were strong believers in christ.

Just came home after choir practice. Bro told me that he visted uncle TT with Dad in the hospital this afternoon. He just had his surgery but looked fine when they visited him. Apparently, he had blood clots and one of his artery was blocked.

I just pray and ask that God will heal him completly and pray for good health for all in the family. Also pray for May, my colleague who is on 2 days MC due to bleeding (she's just pregnant).