My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tired & Exhausted

Tired is the word to describe me right now. I am soo deprived of rest. Wish i could just spend one whole day doing nothing but sleep. Counting down to the day when ATF is over.

Will be meeting up with alot of friends from the industry over the next few days. I wonder what's going to be the 'highlight' for me. Meeting SM Goh Chok Tong? The new parliamentary secretary Mr Teo Ser Luck? The various tourism ministers, hoteliers, ntos, ambassadors, my 'sabaidee' group of friends from Laos? Oh no ... i better remember their names.

Who will i miss? Mr Vivian Balakrishan? Well ... alot of people like him. Too bad he changed his portfolio. But lucky me, i had the chance last year to seat beside him during presentation.