My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's A Wonderful Christmas - Part 1

It has been a wonderful christmas and a busy one, especially on christmas eve. Yes, my cousins and cousin-in law came for the christmas service @ kallang theatre. All six of them , with the exception of Shen who crashed out after his company party last nite. But too bad,couldn't find them in the midst of the crowd.

I was trying to look for them. But blur me ... was looking from the middle section onwards when in fact, they were seated just at the second row. Didn't get to meet them after service although i did bump into them at the supermarket after lunch. Met them during family dinner just now and they told me that they enjoyed the service and was amazed by the props and said that the clips were very well done.

Family Dinner (Mom's side) @ JW & KY's place

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Received a self-made christmas card from Wushuang (very sweet of her). OK ... i got your message which was written in the card loud and clear (just between us ok).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After months of choir practice, we also finally made our 'debut' @ Kallang Theatre. I can't believe myself, only managed to memorise the last song on friday morning. For myself personally, it has been very ministering and enjoyable. So great and wonderful being able to be part of the christmas celebration.

I bump into Sham after the service. When i told him that i saw that he had a visitor who came down the aisle and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ, he told me this :"oh ... thanks to all your singing". Hmm ... wow .... what an unexpected answer. It's certainly not just my singing, or the choir singing although it helps to set the mood and ambience right, but certainly, it's God who moved his visitor' heart, and the hearts of many.

Of the many songs which we sang, I really find the song "Beautiful Saviour" really beautiful, powerful & ministering.

Beautiful Saviour - Henry Seeley [Planetshakers]

Jesus, Beautiful Saviour
God of all majesty, Risen king
Lamb of God, Holy and Righteous
Blessed Redeemer, Bright morning star

Pre-Chorus:
All the Heaven shout Your praise
All creation bows to worship You

Chorus:
How Wonderful
How Beautiful
Name above every name
Exalted High

How wonderful
How beautiful
Jesus your name
Name above every name
Jesus

Bridge:
I will sing forever
Jesus I love You
Jesus I love You

Jesus, Beautiful Saviour


I am sure everyone of us who's involved in the christmas service enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and it's indeed been a priviledge being able to serve in this manner, and be part of a wonderful group. Got to know many more new friends, especially from the youth and tertiary group.

Hope Choir

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

绝对SuperStar aka Project Superstar aka Adults Choir

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

校园Superstar aka Campus Superstar aka Youth & Tertiary Choir
The young, energetic & very much alive bunch. Reminds me of all my interns like aaron, chris, nelson, jessie, huishan, wenqiang etc.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's a look @ the behind the scene in Orchestra Room 1 which belongs to the choir gals.

Busy doing hair & makeup for the gals. Here's Cecilia & Lijun in action.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

While we were busy, we had some fun time taking pictures as well. Here's the gals adults choir members.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the few of us were 'entertaining ourseleves' with different pose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's the Hollywood .. Bollywood pose from Sisy, Cecilia, Cuifen and me. Ha ha! Whatever it is, we had fun onstage, and off-stage.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting