My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, December 04, 2006

John

Met up with John or as my brother calls him 'Uncle John' for dinner. He arrived today from Netherlands and is here for work till friday.

Afew weeks back, mom received a postcard from them. Since they will be there for 4 years, i think i'll want to save up to visit them hopefully next year. Hmm .. i badly need a break and a long holiday. John said the best time to go is in May when there's flowers and tulips everywhere in holland. Where they are staying, it's not too far away from France and Belgium. There's a canal behind their place which he says it'll lead u to Amsterdam. I am excited and can't wait to be there.

John is doing well, in fact, very well and i'm proud of him. Glad that sis pat has found such a good husband. Mom & me always say that his 2 gals & sis pat is really fortunate.