My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Feeling Drained

I am really tired. Have been sleeping late these few nites because i have been either staying late in the office or bringing work back to do till past midnight. Sigh ..... have not prepared stuff for tomm 10am meeting yet. Poor me - how i long to go to bed now but well, i can't. Still have to work after shower.

I think i'm beginning to feel quite drainned physically and i told myself today that i better take care. If not, i won't be surprised if i am near the 'breaking down' zone.

Everyone wants a piece of me during the day and most things seems urgent. My gosh ... there's endless meetings and deadlines too. No time to even take a short break.

Enjoyed tonite's short chit-chat session @ mcdonalds with mabel & cecilia after cg just now. It was like a good pampering time for me. The gp did a test of their spiritual gift. I didn't have the time at all to do it during the day nor at cg coz. was late. Well, will do it over the weekends or friday nite and see how i fair.

It was a pure coincidence too. I led P & W and chose the song "Oceans will part". It was apparently cecilia's presentation song for tomm's keyboard session too.