My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's So Strange

Most people sleep early on sunday since the next day is a working day. I wonder what's my problem. I usually end up sleeping late coz. there's alot of things to do.

It's also strange. Woke up this morning with 2 dreams. Or was it one dream and 1 thought. Well, dreamt that Lynette was pregnant. And this afternoon, Lisan told me abt it. It was announced last week but i didn't know coz. i wasn't in church. My gosh ... why am i always having such dreams and it's so accurate. I had another 'baby dream' afew weeks back about another couple. No, i am not telling anyone who i dreamt of. (Just in case it's not correct and dissapoint people). But so far, it's been rather accurate.

The other dream is a nice dream. I won't be writing it here but i just hope that it'll come true.